The following terms are to ensure our workshops are delivered with a consistent quality standard.
By signing up to a workshop, you agree to the terms and conditions below.
- A suitable adult must register each child (under the age of 13) with a password; this password must be used for collecting the child at the end of the session.
- If someone different will be collecting the child you must advise who is collecting and ensure the responsible adult collecting has the password. You will be asked to verify the password on collection.
- Children attending a workshop are expected to demonstrate adequate behaviour at all times. You may be contacted should behaviour become a problem.
- Should your child become ill during the workshop, all efforts will be made to contact you, but if necessary, we will seek emergency medical treatment.
- Refunds will be made for cancellations up to 14 days prior to your booked workshop. Cancellations within 14 days of a workshop will not be refunded but you can transfer onto another workshop if there is space to do so.
- Anything your child discusses with us during the workshop remains confidential. They may, of course, discuss anything they have learnt with you.
- Following HM Government Safeguarding Policies, we have a statutory obligation to break confidentiality under rare circumstances, namely, if we believe that a child is of danger to themselves or to others (under the Mental Health Act, 2001) or if we believe that a child is at actual risk of neglect or physical, emotional or sexual abuse (The Children Act, 1989). In addition it may be necessary to break confidentiality where we are legally compelled to do so or finally, where there is duty to the public to disclose.
- Workshops do not guarantee to fix an issue. Our workshops aim to assist in developing a particular skill; developing education about a particular subject (e.g. anxiety) or developing strategies to manage a particular problem. In some instances, presenting issues may require a more focused intervention.
- Attendance on the workshop does not guarantee your child passing an exam or test. Workshops do not cover the academic topics required to pass a test or exam.
- Our workshops are for mix genders and any configuration may be present during a session.
- Breaks will happen throughout a workshop but no child is permitted to leave the premises.
- Any mobile phone or electronic device must be switched off during the workshop, though they may be checked during breaks.